Marine 150 First Aid Kit
The Marine 150 is perfect for short trips on inland waters. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying 1-2 person crew.
Temporary Treatment for Minor Wounds.
- Waterproof Bag
- Dimensions – 11″ x 6.7″ x 2″
- Weight .6 Pounds
- One (1) copy of A Guide to Life-Threatenting Emergencies
- One (1) Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- Two (2) Safety Pins
- Two (2) Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- Four (4) Antiseptic Wipes
- Two (2) Latex-Free Gloves
- Three (3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Four (4) Sterile Gauze Dressing – 4″ x 4″
- Two (2) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing – 3″ x 4″
- One (1) Conforming Gauze Bandage – 2″
- One (1) Tape – 1/2″ x 10 Yards
- Seven (7) Easy Access Bandages – 1″ x 3″ Fabric
- Three (3) Easy Access Bandages – Knuckle Fabric
- Two (2) Cotton Tip Applicators
- Two (2) After Bite® Wipes
- Two (2) Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- Two (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Waterproof = Yes