- 5,000 Ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 Volt 50 Ampere main protection
- Double pole used as 120 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch hot to neutral
- Triple pole used as 240 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch lines (hot) and neutral
- Double and triple pole circuit breakers will trip all poles will trip if any one pole trips
- “Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Amperage = 80a