ASK902B.6 Package with 4-Channel Bluetooth Amplifier w/Remote, 2 MR6W 6.5″ White Speakers, USB/AUX Input & Waterproof Case
500 Watt 4-channel Bluetooth amplifier, two pair Marine Speakers, USB cable
- Weatherproof MR6W 6.5″ Full Range Marine Speakers with Poly Carbon Cone and Rubber Surround
- 180 Watts MAX 90 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- MC900B has 500 Watt Max Power
- 4 Channel Weather Proof Amp with Multi-Function Remote
- Aux, Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs and USB Charging Port
Bluetooth Audio Streaming – play music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- NO Head unit is Needed to Play your Music
- Includes Flush Mount Bezel for Remote, Mounting Bracket, 10 ft. USB Cable and Protective Phone Pouch
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Fully Marinized is the term we use for our Marine and Outdoor products that are Weather Proof. We integrate high-tech, state-of-the-art waterproofing materials plus special UV coatings for plastic surfaces, coated circuit boards and connections to protect the product against the harsh outdoor elements and resist corrosion.
Multi-Function Remote Control
In-line Remote Control that can be installed in a convenient, safe place to allow you to control the volume, track and other functions of your system while riding.
Built-in 1A charger allows you to charge your USB connected device thru this units USB port.
Wireless Remote Capable = NONE | Wired Remote Capable = NONE | SiriusXM Ready = NONE | RCA Input = NONE | Power - Output (Watts) = NONE | NMEA 2000 = NONE | Cover Included = NONE | RCA Output = NONE | Color = NONE | Bluetooth = NONE | Auxiliary Input = NONE