M-NA-Y206-MS West Coast & Baja California REVEAL™ Coastal Chart – Does NOT contain Hawaii
Whether cruising or fishing, C-MAP REVEAL™ Coastal charts offer the very best of C-MAP. With Shaded Relief, including Reveal Seafloor, Aerial Photography, Satellite Overlay and Dynamic Raster Chart presentation added to the core C-MAP features found in DISCOVER™ – full-featured Vector Charts, with Custom Depth Shading, Tides & Currents and Easy Routing. It also includes the very best of C-MAP High Resolution Bathymetry, including integrated Genesis® data. Purchase includes a full 12 months of online updates.
Vegetation layer comes from thousands of C-MAP Genesis & Biobase users personal sonar trips.
Bottom Composition layer comes from thousands of C-MAP Genesis and Biobase users personal sonartrips.
Raster charts bring a traditional paper chart look and feel. *only available in C-MAP Reveal Coastal.
Shaded Relief will present the data with a 3D appearance, which is easier to interpret versus traditional contour lines.
Satellite imagery provides real-world reference, enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation.
- Shaded Relief – bring the world around you to life, with 3D rendered land and underwater elevation – including areas of Ultra-High Resolution Bathymetric imagery previously only available in MAX-N+ Reveal – a game-changer for anglers.
- Aerial Photography – a collection of thousands of photos of marinas, harbors, inlets and other notable navigational features included to offer an additional level of detail.
- Satellite Overlay – satellite imagery gives information about the surroundings when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place.
- Dynamic Raster Charts – providing the traditional chart look and feel, coupled with easy access to all objects on the chart.
- Full Featured Vector Charts – making navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derive from official Hydrographic Office information.
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- High-Resolution Bathymetry – HRB layer helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes or humps. Now includes compiled and quality-controlled Genesis detail as part of singular HRB layer.
- Easy Routing – helps you automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information.
- Tides & Currents – shows projections of water level and direction of tides to help plan your day out, cruising, angling or sailing.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details – unprecedented level of detail. Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or an exciting day of fishing.
- Online Updates – keep your chart up to date, with 12 months’ free online updates.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.