845 Insulator Wax – 16oz
A user-friendlier version of the No. 476s paste, No. 845 stands as Collinite’s most legendary product to date. Famous for its versatility, durability, and DIY ease of use, Insulator wax is ideal for both small and large surface area jobs where lasting protection and timely job completion are desired, but hard buffing and frequent reapplication are not practical. Leaves behind carnauba shine and durable polymer coating that preserves the finish and shields against the elements: UV, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining, and more.
- Average spread/coverage: 1,200-2,000 sq. ft.
- Provides high gloss shine
- 4-7 months of weather protection
- For hand & dual action buffers use
- The best results/spread comes from the dual action buffer
- Minimal buffing required, Collinite 845 Insulator Wax is Collinite’s most “machine friendly” automotive wax
- Many professional detailers are successfully using 845 Insulator Wax as a topper for ceramic coatings
- 845 will take on a thicker gel consistency in colder temperatures and a thinner liquid consistency in warmer temperatures. The different viscosities do not alter the performance. It can be used in either form
- 845 Insulator was can be layered after waiting 12 hours between each coat
*Sold as a individual
Type = Waxes & Polishes