MS-ERX400 Wired Remote Control
Take control of your onboard entertainment with style! Introducing the new Apollo ERX400 wired remote with ethernet connectivity, this wired remote allows you to add full control of your audio entertainment to any zone on your boat. The Apollo ERX400 features modern design aesthetics and our most intuitive user experience yet in an ultra compact form factor. Installation is quick and easy with a shallow mounting depth and the need to only connect a single-powered Apollo ERX400 network/power cable to your compatible Fusion stereo. With the Apollo ERX400, controlling your onboard audio entertainment has never looked this good.
Fusion’s Most Intuitive User Experience
The Apollo ERX400 introduces a new intuitive user experience which allows for easy navigation and control of your entire boat’s Apollo Series stereo network, making control of your audio and sources in any zone a seamless experience. Enjoy synchronized audio playback of one audio source across all Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network (Grouping), with individual and multiple (ALL) volume control for each stereo. You will also be able to turn on or off any Apollo Series stereo or remote connected on the network from your Apollo ERX400 (Power Options).
Compatible with the full Apollo Series, including the new WB670, and the RA770, RA670 and SRX400 stereos.
- Optically Bonded 2.7″ Color LCD Display: The Apollo ERX400 features the same 2.7” brilliant, optically bonded, full-color LCD display from the Apollo RA670 and SRX400 marine stereos. Color album art and metadata display information of the current track playing. The display is integrated into a black glass front face which allows the Apollo ERX400 to blend seamlessly with the aesthetics of your boat for a premium and elegant installation.
- Versatile Mounting Options: The ultra shallow mounting depth of just 49 mm [1.93”] (including cable), makes the Apollo ERX400 ideal for installation where mounting depth is limited, for example, in thin wall cavities. The innovative design gives you the option of either mounting the wired remote with a conventional flush finish or integrating it into the helm with a premium flat finish.
- True Marine Philosophy: Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their boat will deliver quality entertainment season after season — the Apollo ERX400 comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Software Update Options: Over-the-air software updates available via the Fusion-Link™ app when connected to a wireless network router or integrated into a Wi-Fi®1 enabled Apollo Series stereo network. Alternatively, you canupdate the Apollo ERX400 via a USB when connected to a USB compatible Apollo Series stereo.
- IPX6 and IPX7 Weather Resistance Rating: The Apollo ERX400 meets international IPX6 and IPX7 rating standards from the front and back, providing confidence that your product will last season after season in the harsh marine outdoor environment.
- Connectivity Options: Use the Ethernet Cable Connector (010-12922-01) to extend your Apollo ERX400’s connection to your marine stereo using a RJ45 Ethernet cable or, alternatively, use the Garmin Network Cable Connector (010-12531-00) to extend the connection using a Garmin Network Cable (Cables and connectors each sold separately).
In the Box:
- Mounting gasket
- Mounting template
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Two screw covers
- Dust cover
- 8 meter network/power cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.