ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 – Sonar Only
The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 gives you a deeper understanding of what’s below the ICE, with exclusive features you won’t find on any other ICE sonar unit. Utilize crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar with 3/4″ target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, Adjustable Sonar Zoom, Jig Charge Mode, and unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ICE angler. You’ll watch it all take shape on a full-color, 5″ HD LCD display.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: See high-resolution returns of individual fish, bait, and structure on both the flasher and traditional 2D sonar views at greater depths and range, with target separation down to 3/4″.
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing for sonar signals from cluttering your screen, providing a clear view in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen or up to 16X zoom on the 2D sonar view.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything you need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ICE, you’ll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns, and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Portable Shuttle and Carrying Case: The soft-sided carrying case and shuttle mount protect your Humminbird ICE HELIX for safe transport and include built-in cable and transducer management.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord, and gimbal mount on your boat and you’ll be ready to hit the water even after the ICE melts.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 fishfinder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP ICE transducer, 9Ah battery and charger, ICE shuttle, hardware, power cable, and portable bag.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size – Diagonal: 5″
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Coverage: 15° & 21° @ -3dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP – Frequencies Supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/80/200 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 400 ft
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Jig Charge Mode, Portable
- Memory Card Slot: None
- Power Draw: 615 mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Not Supported
- Sonar Recording: Not Supported
- Mount-Standard: Portable
- Transducer Mount Location: Portable
- GPS Chartplotting: Not Supported
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: No
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: No
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: No
- Platinum Compatibility: No
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- Upgradable Software: No
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Color
- Speed: Not Supported
- Temperature: Not Supported
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: No
- Transducer Included: XI 9 1521
- HDMI Compatible: No
- MEGA Live Compatibility: No
Included Transducer = NONE | Screen Size = NONE | Transducer Included = NONE | Transducer Type = NONE