Edge 55 – Hand Control – 12V-55lb-52″
Don’t let the size fool you. Edge’s compact mount is built with extruded, anodized aluminum for rugged, no-nonsense strength. Add a rock-solid Latch & Door mount and an impact resistant composite head, and you have a motor that’s perfect for smaller boats and big days on the water.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- 5-Speed Settings: Choose from five speed settings to dial in the right speed control when you’re trolling.
- Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read directional indicator is built into the top of the trolling motor head on Edge foot control models.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4″ motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Autopilot = No | Control Type = Tilt Twist Tiller | Included Propeller = MKP-32 | Mounting Style = Bow | Salt Water/Fresh Water = Fresh | Series = Edge | Shaft Length (Inches) = 52" | Thrust (Pounds) = 55 lbs | Built-In Transducer = No | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 12v