Swift Water Rescue Vest – Fluorescent Yellow/Green/Black – Universal
The Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest is a high buoyancy USCG-approved Type V SAR PFD. The MRV150 has been developed with ongoing feedback from the water rescue community and has been designed specifically to meet the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs of rescue professionals facing the challenges of swift water.
With an easy-to-adjust donning system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance, both in and out of the water.
- Fluorescent yellow-green accents for improved visibility
- Drag handle and D ring
- Quick donning with 7 adjustment tabs to create a customized fit for users
- Layered flotation foam increases comfort to improve operational performance both in and out of the water
- MOLLE webbing on both shoulders and back
- Velcro® panel on the back for attaching ID patches and 62 sq. in. of SOLAS™ tape
- Two large self-draining pockets provide ample storage options
- Durable harness with 2” webbing tested to 730 lb requirements after accelerated weathering
- Quick release belt
- 500 Denier, Cordura® outer shell with high visibility accents
- Webbing loop in pocket
- USCG – UL1123 – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 Type V with Type III Performance
- NFPA 1952 compliant
- Color – Fluorescent Yellow Green Black
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 58″ (76 to 147 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 90 lb (41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Color = Yellow/Black | Inflatable = No | Size = Universal | USCG Approved = Yes