GP1201 SailPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 1020 / 1020xs / 1040xs for 9.5″ Wide Guard
GP1200 Series for 9.5″ Guard, SailPods for Sail are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen. A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 11.3″H x 16.5″W x 5.55″D
Usable Face: 9.85″H x 15.18″W x 4.25″D
Max Cutout:9″H x 14.25″W
All SailPods include:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
Usable Face = NONE | Mounting Style = Pedestal | Cut/Uncut = Cut