GP1800-20 SailPod Pre-Cut f/Garmin 7408 / 7408xsv / 7608 / 7608xsv f/9.5″ Wide Guard
GP1800 Series for 9.5″ Guard, SailPods are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen. A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
SailPod Pre-Cut For:
- Garmin GPSMAP® 7408/7408xsv
- Garmin GPSMAP® 7608/7608xsv
GP1800 Series Sizing Chart:
- Height: Overall 9.8″, Usable Face 8″, Max Cutout 7.5″
- Width: Overall 13″, Usable Face 11.125″, Max Cutout 10.625″
- Depth: Overall 5.5″, Usable Face 4.375″
Cut/Uncut = Cut | Mounting Style = Pedestal | Usable Face = NONE