GP2035 SailPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 4012/4212 for 12″ Wide Guard
GP2030 Series for 12″ Guard, SailPods for Sail are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen. A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 11.75″H x 17.75″W x 7.125″D
Usable Face: 9.5″H x 15.125″W x 5.75″D
Max Cutout: 9.25″H x 15″W
All SailPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
Usable Face = NONE | Mounting Style = Pedestal | Cut/Uncut = Cut