NavPod RMX4401 RailMount Pre-Cut for Garmin 720/721/740/740s/741/721xs/741xs/70s/70dv (1″ or 1.25″ tubing)
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1? or 1.25? diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1? or 1.25? diameter tubing