NavStar 10 Touchscreen MFD 10″ Color Touchscreen with Internal GPS Antenna
The most advanced Multifunction Display (MFD) navigation systems ever from SI-TEX. The NavStar Series MFDs combine advanced radar, sonar, GPS/chartplotter and entertainment functionality with the ease and versatility of hybrid touch-screen operation.
The NavStar Series is the first SI-TEX MFD to offer the versatility of hybrid touch-screen operation, allowing navigators to access all of the unit’s advanced features via simple touch screen or traditional controls. At the heart of each of these systems is a powerful Cortex A9 1.6GHz Quad Core processor for fast, seamless operation even when utilizing multiple functions simultaneously on the four-way split screen display. NavStar’s versatility is further enhanced by its built-in Bluetooth connectivity and wireless LAN, providing fast Internet connection, automatic chart and software updating, and the ability for boaters to access the Worlwide Skymate Satellite Communications system.
Available with 10- and 12-inch displays and made to SI-TEX’s rugged, professional-grade standards, these systems will perform reliably on a wide variety of vessels.
- 10″ Color Touchscreen
- GPS Chartplotter, Sonar, Radar System
- TFT XGA LCD with Internal GPS Antenna
- High-brightness, high-resolution TFT XGA LCD display
- Operates with touch screen or traditional controls
- Powerful Cortex A9 1.6GHz Quad Core processor
- Four-way split-screen display
- Dual radar image display
- Enjoy video and music entertainment
- Wireless LAN for internet and automatic updating
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Easy flush mounting on any bridge, helm or console
Screen Size = 10" | Cartography Brand = C-Map | Touchscreen = Yes | Internal/External Antenna = Internal