Simrad Verado autopilot fitting kit for MKII Pumps 2, 3, 4 &5 with SteadySteer
- Smoother steering
- Use helm to control autopilot — for greater ease-of-use
- Steer manually through turns – convenient manual override
- Autopilot engages automatically on straight legs
- Seamless and intuitive boat control
Fitted hose kit designed for simplified Steadysteer installation into ORB steering systems, reducing the opportunity for faulty field terminated hydraulic hoses and incorrect installation layouts.
Enjoy increased convenience without sacrificing safety with SteadySteer — a new functionality for autopilot systems that enables immediate, manual control of a vessel through turns without disengaging the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established — no key-presses required. Navigate safely with SteadySteer, a new functionality for autopilot systems that allows boaters to take immediate, manual control of the vessel through turns without having to disengage the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established.
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms — just turn the helm.
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow to your destination.
What’s in the Box:
- 3 x Hoses 1/4″ dia. (Black): 2800 PSI max, 915 mm (36″) 9/16-18 ORFS (O Ring Face Seal) to 9/16 UNF
- 2 x Hoses ?/??” dia. (Black): 2800 PSI max, 370 mm (14.5″) 9/16-18 ORFS to 9/16-24 ORFS
- 1 x Hose ?/??” dia. (Black): 2800 PSI max, 830 mm (32.7″) 9/16-18 ORFS to 9/16-18 ORFS
- 1 x Hose, return ?/??” dia. (Black): 2250 PSI max, 830 mm (32.7″) 11/16-16 ORFS to 11/16-16 ORFS
- 2 x T Connectors: Stainless: 9/16-18 ORFS
- 1 x T Connector: Brass: 11/16-16 11/16-16 ORFS
- 1 x Steady Steer Flow Sensor
- 2 x Adaptor, Straight: 1/4 NPT to 9/16 24 M UNF