Inflatable PupPlank Dog Ramp – XL
The inflatable Pup Plank dog ramps are perfect for any dog. These can be used on boats, docks, pools & more. Great for the pool to help animals or critters exit the water safely. Deep weighted mesh with integrated steps creates an easy entrance for your dog. Equipped with multiple D-ring tie-downs, claw-resistant traction pad & (2) 8ft lines for tying.
The Pup Plank was invented to make it easier for water-loving dogs to get in and out of the water. Whether it be on the boat, off the dock, or in the pool – attach the Pup Plank and let your dog effortlessly enjoy the water. Gone are the days of you, the owner, having to struggle to lift your dog out of the water.
The Pup Planks integrated weighted mesh sinks below water level to create an effortless entry point for swimming pets. The frame is designed with premium-grade PVC & our state-of-the-art drop-stitch technology, so the Pup Plank feels rigid when inflated, and is incredibly light & compact when folded up – making it the perfect item for your boat.
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for rapid inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Heavy-duty woven reinforced loop construction offers great strength and durability
- Weighted mesh dips below the water level to create an easy entry point
- 4 D-ring attachment points (2 on the top side and 2 underneath)
- Designed with ultra-dense, claw-resistant pad material that is UV + saltwater resistant
- Integrated steps add increased traction underwater for dogs to easily climb
- Ramp dimensions – 48″ x 32″ x 5″
- Weight – 12 lbs
- Folded size – 21″ x 10″
- Weight capacity – 120 lbs
In the Box:
- Hand pump
- Sling-style carry bag
- (2) 8′ rope lines
- Repair kit
Construction = NONE | Step Count = NONE | Type = NONE