832® Advanced Superline® Braid – 20lb – Camo – 150 yds
Sufix® 832® Advanced Superline® is the strongest, most durable small diameter braid on the market. R8 Precision Braiding and fiber technology provide superior strength, roundness, and line consistency. 832 Advanced Superline has 8 fibers (7 HMPE fibers plus 1 GORE® Performance Fiber) and 32 weaves (pics) per inch. GORE® Performance Fibers improve abrasion resistance, increase casting distance & accuracy and reduce line vibration. HMPE fibers provide high strength & sensitivity, hydrophobic water-repellent protection, and small diameter.
- 8 Fibers (Featuring one GORE® Performance Fiber and 7 HMPE Fibers)
- 32 pics (weaves) per inch
- R8 Precision Braiding Technology
- Ultimate Abrasion Resistance
- Unbeatable Strength
- Proven Castability Improvements
- TPG™ Technology Enhances Color Retention
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Break Strength = 20 lb. | Color = Camouflage | Length = 150 yds | Series = 832