Multi-Purpose Synthetic Grease with Syncolon® (PTFE) – 14.1oz Canister
Super Lube® Grease is a patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with Syncolon® (PTFE). Synthetic base fluids and the addition of Syncolon® (PTFE) micro powders combine to form a premium lubricant that provides longer life protection against friction, wear, rust and corrosion over a temperature range of -45°F to 450°F (-43°C to 232°C). Machinery lasts longer, downtime is reduced and productivity is increased.
Super Lube® Multi-Purpose Synthetic Grease is dielectric, food grade, clean and environmentally friendly. It offers good mechanical stability, does not evaporate or form gummy deposits. It will not melt or separate.
- Super Lube® Multi-Purpose Synthetic Grease is an NSF registered Food Grade lubricant, rated H1 for incidental food contact and meets former USDA (H1) guidelines.
- Super Lube® Multi-Purpose Synthetic Grease is Kosher Certified.
- NGLI Grade 2 Grease is NLGI GC-LB Certified.
- Available in NLGI Grades: 1, 0, 00, 000. Part numbers are identified by /1, /0, /00, /000.
- Available with UV additive for traceability – validates the existence of the lubricant. Part numbers are identified by /UV.
Type = Grease