3-3/8″ (85MM) ViewLine Tachometer with Multi-Function Display – 0 to 6000 RPM – Black Dial & Bezel
The ViewLine Tachometer is available with or without operating hours counter (digital display) and can be connected to conventional marine engines (no data bus).
One LED warning light is integrated as a standard.
- Various sensor inputs (W, Ind, Hall, Generator)
- Output for acoustic alert (option)
- LCD size – 37 mm x 11 mm
- 8 and 14 pole Tyco / Hirschmann bush housing • Operating voltage 8 – 32 V
- Accuracy +/- 2.5 % of full scale reading
- < 175 mA current consumption with an LED warning light as standard
- Number of pulses programmable via dip switch or PC software (ViewLine programming tool)
- Anti-fog double lens
- Protection rating front IP67, rear IP52
- 85 mm installation diameter
- 50 mm installation depth
- Operating temperature range -20 °C / +70 °C
- Reverse polarity protection
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONE | Series = ViewLine | Gauge Type = Multifunction | Gauge Size = 3-3/8" | Box Set = No