This item is drop shipped direct from Xantrex free lower 48 states only
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery – 125AH – 12VDC
High-cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery with built-in BMS. Heavy-duty metal enclosure battery for taking on the most extreme environments and scenarios. A key component of the Xantrex FREEDOM eGEN System.
More Power In Less Space
The Xantrex Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery uses UL1973 certified cells. Equipped with redundant safety features, the Xantrex Lithium Iron Phosphate battery is the safest on the market today. Specifically designed to withstand the harsh operating environments of mobile and marine applications, the Xantrex Lithium Iron Phosphate battery lasts up to 6,000 cycles compared to traditional lead acid or AGM battery, which typically lasts 400-500 cycles. The Xantrex Lithium Iron Phosphate battery offers exceptional power density and is also available with a heating blanket option if installation is outside the main cabin.
- Internal BMS – Reduces footprint
- Cell Balancing – Extends the lifetime of the battery
- LEDs – Monitor State of Charge
- Remote Panel – View the status of the battery, turn the battery on and off
- Bluetooth – Connect to the Xantrex mobile app to view the status of the battery
- Parallel Stack – For up to 2 batteries
- Recreational Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Work Trucks
- Specialty Vehicles
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.