XANTREX C40 PWM CHARGE CONTROLLER FOR BATTERY
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Two-year standard warranty
- PV charge, diversion, load controller
- Available remote display with cumulative AMP hours
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, and over-temperature conditions
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal-coated boards and powder-coated enclosure
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set point
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and ungrounded systems
A Controller for Virtually any DC Charging Source. The C40 may be configured for 12 V, 24 V, or 48 V operation. C Series controllers may be configured for PV battery charging, or DC load control or DC diversion operation. Whatever the charging source, a C Series controller is sure to meet your DC controller needs.
Silent Microprocessor Control-All C Series controllers have a powerful microprocessor at their core which increases system performance and maximizes battery life. They are fully solid state and operate silently.