MasterFlush 7160 Bone Electric Macerating Toilet with Orbit Base – Raw Water
MasterFlush 7100 series toilets, featuring an omnidirectional rotating base, provide the only full 360 degrees of bowl-to-base rotation in a basic macerator toilet. The base can be positioned in any configuration to maximize even the smallest installation space, all while providing a residential-size seat and bowl.
Employing the same large enameled seat and deep ceramic bowl size of a residential round-front toilet, the 7100 toilet series introduces a new path to better comfort for owners of small boats. Smoothly contoured seat-to-bowl design conveys an expensive look – without the extra cost. And the deep, rounded slope adds not only to the appearance, but also to splash-resistance during use and while underway.
As with all Dometic MasterFlush toilets, the 7100 series assures trouble-free, odor-free performance by virtue of its unmatched maceration effectiveness. A rugged, glass-filled nylon twin impeller instantly draws effluent into the macerating chamber, where the 10-bladed stainless steel cutting wheel pulverizes waste and ejects it to the discharge line/holding tank.
It’s also perfect for retrofitting.
- Dual-stage impeller/macerator fully processes waste for thorough pump-out
- Full 360-degree ORBIT bowl-to-base rotation allows limitless base positioning in small spaces and diverse layouts
- Small footprint – fits in most any head compartment
- Uses as little as 1/3-gallon (1.2 l) per flush
- Comes with DFS-1F Flush Switch
- Toilet technology: Macerator
- Method of operation: Flush switch
- Height: 14.75″
- Width: 15″
- Depth 19″
- Input voltage: 12V
- Circuit breaker fuse: 25AMP
In the Box:
- Macerator toilet
- Single-function flush switch DFS-1F
- 1.5″ Discharge fitting
- Floor mounting hardware kit
- Water supply hose kit
- Installation instructions, operating manual, quick-start guide
Legacy P/N 304716003
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Volts = 12 | Suction Lift (ft.) = NONE | Size = Compact Size | Outlet Size = 1.5" | Operation Method = Electric | Rinse Water = RAW | Inlet Size = .75" | Gallons Per Minute = NONE | Gallons Per Hour = NONE | Color = Bone | Type = Toilet